No products in the cart.
Zip N Stick, Tarp zip up
Sun Blocker Foil Bubble 100 ft
Sun Blocker® is a barrier bubble film laminated between 2 layers of foil. Gardeners can better manage heating problems associated with indoor gardening with Sun Blocker®. Sun Blocker® helps conserve energy, reflects up to 97% of all radiant heat and inhibits the growth of fungi or bacteria
Black & White Poly Film (100ft roll)
Sold by the 100 foot roll. Fold out to 10 feet wide.This water proof poly film is black on the outside and white on the inside. The black backing and white surface work together to reflect 90% of the light striking it back to the growing area. The waterproof, light proof film also helps prevent algae and mold growth on walls.
Zip N Stick, Tarp zip up
SKU: 730200 Category: Reflective / BW Films
Peel and stick zipper system. Creates easy access into tarp or poly enclosures. Easy installation. Opens from either side. Hundreds of different applications. Great for containing dust, moisture and pests.
Reflective Mylar 50′ x 2mil
Used in indoor gardens to reflect the light back onto the plants. This film can be tacked or taped directly to a flat surface. Both sides are metalized for optimum reflectivity. Neatly wound on 2 in cores. Individually poly-bagged and labeled. Excellent, consistent quality. Comes in 54 in width.
Orca Grow Film 54in x 50ft
ORCA Grow Film® provides the following unique advantages over traditional reflective foils:
- 99% Diffuse Surface: Microfiber structure creates even light distribution across material surface regardless of incident angle of light. The resulting isotropic surface luminance eliminates hot spots and does not require surface to be hung flat during installation. - Diffuse vs. Specular and Why diffuse reflection matters.
- Highly Reflective Surface: Measured at 94% reflectivity across the full visible light spectrum. ORCA Grow Film® is the highest performing reflective surface in the hydroponic industry. - Performance comparison - What does full visible light spectrum mean and why does it matter?
- Thermally Reflecting: High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be.
- 100% Light Tight.
- No Color Shift or Iridescence: Light reflected from surface maintains the original color wavelength so you get the full spectrum from your lamps.
- Durable, puncture and tear resistance: 11 mil thick
- Waterproof Washable & cleanable with common household cleaners.
- Mold and algae growth resistant.
- UV Protected and Stable: Blocks out harmful UV light with wavelength below 400nm, material does not yellow.
- Recyclable eco-friendly material containing no halogens, plasticizers or VOCs.
- Made in Canada
Root Grow Bloom has been the go-to garden shop in the Central Florida area for more than 20 years. RootGrowBloom.com services the entire nation by offering fast reliable shipping. Root Grow Bloom supplies the best products and pricing on Hydroponic, Organic Gardening systems and Container Gardening Equipment and Information. We offer quality organic and hydroponic gardening solutions for every level of gardener from beginner to expert hydroponic grower.
© 2017 | ROOT GROW BLOOM